- Eaten too much
- Exercised too little
- Lots of stitching and writing for the next book
- Met with Michael and the design team, also for book
- Took GCs to local stately home to see snowdrops
- Bought Smudge a collar with a bell which is driving him to distraction
- Nearly set house on fire with soldering iron
The last bit was really scary - I unplugged the sewing machine instead of the soldering iron. I am usually quite paranoid about pulling out all plugs in the workroom when I leave it but I thought I was going back for more. Luckily Smudge had knocked the soldering iron onto the floor which helped as it was near to some papers before. I have a hole in the workroom carpet but, as we are now staying in this house, I may get a more sensible floor covering.